Duration: 3 days, 2 night
Location: Old Dhaka, 60 Dome Mosque, Bagerhat.
Attractions: Chaotic Old City, riverine beauty of Bangladesh and World Heritage Site 60 Dome Mosque.
Price: Starting from $200
Inquiry: Bottom of itinerary
Travel through the rivers just like they did during the British colonial period, watching the beautiful green countryside of Bangladesh slowly pass by, also visit many important towns along the river to get a true feeling for the country.
Day-01: Old Dhaka and Rocket Stemer
Meet with our guide at your hotel lobby. pick you up and will visit tourist attractions in Old Dhaka the whole day- Lalbagh Fort, Dhakeshwari Temple, Armenian Church, Star Mosque, Ahsan Manjil and Sadarghat River Port.
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Old Dhaka.
- Short boat ride at river Buriganga in the evening and enjoy sunset.
- Embark Rocket Steamer at Sadarghat River port at 06.00 pm. Overnight journey in Rocket Steamer to Hularhat.
Day-02: Heritage City Bagerhat
- Enjoy riverine beauty from Rocket Steamer in the morning. Disembark from Rocket at Hularhat around 11.00 am.
- One hour journey toward Bagerhat and visit the 15th century muslim city once called Khalifabad, now known as Bagerhat. It is an UNESCO protected world heritage site.
- Visit most of the remaining mosques including the 60 Dome Mosque, 09 Domed Mosque, Rono Bijoypur Mosque, Chunakhola Mosque, Bigi Beguni Mosque and Singair Mosque. Visit the shrine of Khan Jahan Ali, the saint from Turkey who came to spread Islam in this country and founded this great city. One hour journey to Khulna.
- Overnight at Khulna.
Day-03: Khulna – Dhaka
- Depart for Dhaka from Khulna Railway Station at 08.30 am by Chitra Express. Arrive Dhaka around 06.00 pm.
We are happy to customize a Rocket Steamer Tour to suit your unique travel interests
# Lunch at Day-01 in a decent local restaurant (local food).
# 1st class cabin ticket of Rocket on twin sharing basis.
# All site entrance tickets.
# One night accommodation in Khulna on twin sharing basis with complementary breakfast.
# A reserved tuktuk or car for transfer to hotel at Khulna from Hularhat and sight seeing at Bagerhat.
# 1st class train ticket from Khulna to Dhaka.
# Any meal not mentioned above.
# Any drink or beverage.
# Any personal item.
Price per person
1 pax: $ 270 /BDT 21600
2 pax: $ 240 /BDT 19200
3 pax: $220 /BDT 17600
4 pax or more: $200 /BDT 16000
# You are required to wear modest clothing while entering the mosques included on the tour. Ladies are recommended to cover hair and arms.
# This tour is not available to start on Friday.
Please feel free to contact for your customize tour