Itinerary of Dhaka City Tour
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh. Dhaka city is the economic, political, and cultural center of Bangladesh. It has many sights to interest you to visit Dhaka, including Lalbagh fort, Ahsan manzil, 12th-century CE Dhakeshwari Temple, Parliament Building (one of the largest legislative complexes in the world), The Shaheed Minar, Star Mosque, 17th-century Armenian Church, etc. This city has over 400 years of hidden history. Once you are visiting it, you are going to find out the hidden treasure. The city has over 12 million population, the most densely populated city in the world. And because of that, you are going to meet a variety of peoples on the road to Dhaka city, and they’re very friendly and kind. Everyone has a different story, but they have one. Whatever the situation he/she is living through, you are going to see a big smile on his/her face.
Another beautiful place to visit is Sadarghat, the only port of Dhaka, one of the busiest areas in the city. Don’t look at busy, noisy, and dirty. Check the activity of human life.
Take a tiny boat (wooden boat) ride and go over the river. You are going to feel this was an undiscovered part of the world you have just discovered.
Discover over 400 years old City (Dhaka)
- In the morning we will meet you at your hotel lobby or the Airport.
- Our friendly local guide will help you to see this teeming City through a local’s eyes.
- On this trip, you will explore the capital city of Bangladesh.
- Dhaka is covering Baitul Mokarram (the national mosque), Curzon Hall, Dhaka University area, Sahid Minar (the birthplace of international mother language day), Dhakeshwari Temple, the oldest Hindu temple of the town, Lalbagh Mughal Fort, Hosaini Dalan (one of the old traditional building), Star Mosque, Armenian Church, National Parliament building of famous architect Louis I. Kahn and many more.
- Have a delicious lunch in a famous local restaurant.
- Visit the Rickshaw painting area. Also visit Sadarghat (river port), Ahsan Manzil (the palace of Dhaka Kings), Sakhari Bazar, Hindu street, etc.
- Do a boat ride on the river Buriganga.
- You will enjoy a fascinating Rickshaw ride in old Dhaka.
- We mentioned considering the traffic jam in Dhaka city, we may use Rickshaw and walk sometimes though we will have a reserved air-conditioned car for the entire day.
- If time permits you can explore some more and do more activities.
- Return to your hotel in the evening.
- And this is the end of Dhaka city tour.
PRICE PER PERSON
1 PAX: $100 / BDT 8,500
2 PAX: $80 / BDT 6,800
3 PAX: $70 / BDT 5,950
4 PAX: $65 / BDT 5,525
5 PAX: $60 / BDT 5,100
6 PAX or More: $50 / BDT 4,250
➤ Hotel pick up and drop off.
➤ All transports like rickshaw, boat, etc.
➤ Top Sightseeing in Dhaka.
➤ All entrance fees.
➤ Lunch in a famous local restaurant in Old Dhaka.
➤ English speaking friendly guide.
Remarks for Dhaka city tour
➤ You are required to wear modest clothing while entering in a mosque or temple.
➤ Ahsan Manzil will be closed on Thursdays and opens after 03.00 pm on Fridays.
➤ The rest of the sites are open 07 days a week.
➤ Ladies recommended covering hair and arms while entering a mosque.
➤ Lalbagh Fort will be closed on Sundays and open after 02.00 pm on Mondays.
➤ Sights are closed on every government holiday.
Things to carry
- Snicker shoes for walk
- Hat/Cap for sun protection