Duration: 4 days 3 nights
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Darianagar, Saint Martin.
Attraction: World’s Longest Sandy Beach, Thrilling Cave and Waterfall, Saint Martin Island.
Price: Starting from $420
Inquiry: Bottom of itinerary
Cox’s Bazar is one of the most approved excursionist destination in Bangladesh. Enjoy your days at the world’s longest unbroken sandy beach (120km) at Cox’s Bazar.
Stay away from the over-crowded main beach and enjoy the private beach of the resort with a premium service. This 02 night’s stay at a world class Eco Resort beside the beach is going to be your sweetest beach memory in Bangladesh.
Darianagar is a thrilling and exciting place. There are some local guides at site who are very helpful. This cave requires courage. We need to go inside with fire on a long stick (in bengali it is called Moshal). Getting out is steeper than going in. But still people can go there if they have enough stamina and courage. It will be a different experience according to your point of view.
People love to call Saint Martin Island as a heaven of bliss on land of Bangladesh. It’s pluck dunes, hunger ground hunk, shoreline full of colored corals, thickets of Keya wood and coconut meat groves seem to have indeed apply it into a castle of beatification.
Saint Martin Island is a small island in the northeast of the Bay of Bengal, about 9 km south of the Cox’s Bazar-Teknaf peninsular tip and forming the southernmost part of Bangladesh. It is about 8 km west of the northwest coast of Myanmar at the mouth of the river Naf. The local name of Island is- “Narikel Jinjira”.
Day-01: Fly to Cox’s Bazar
- Pick-up from your hotel at Dhaka and transfer to airport. Fly to Cox’s Bazar (1 hr) at noon.
- Receive from Cox’s Bazar airport upon arrival and transfer to the resort by a tuk-tuk (30 mins). Enjoy sunset at the private beach in Cox’s Bazar.
- Overnight at Cox’s Bazar.
Day-02: Darianagar & Leisure at Cox’s Bazar
- In the morning we drive toward Darianagar for thrilling Cave and Waterfall by tuk-tuk and back to hotel before noon. Remaining day time will spend at beach in Cox’s Bazar.
- Overnight at Cox’s Bazar.
Day-03: Saint Martin Tour
- Early morning we head toward Saint Martin Island. We will go from Cox’s Bazar to Kutubdia by bus and Kutubdia to Saint Martin by ship.
- Whole day spend at Saint Martin and see the sunset.
- Stay overnight in a hotel.
Day-04: Sunrise from Cheradwip & back to Dhaka
- Early morning we will go to Cheradwip (Chera Island) by boat and see the sunrise and back. (Depends on weather)
- Enjoy the day in Saint Martin
- Back to Cox’s Bazar in the afternoon.
- Transfer to airport at Cox’s Bazar by a tuk-tuk. Fly back to Dhaka at evening.
- Receive from Dhaka airport upon arrival, transfer to your hotel.
# Dhaka-Cox’s Bazar round trip economy class flight ticket.
# Airport transfer in Dhaka by air-conditioned car.
# Airport transfer in Cox’s Bazar by Tuk-Tuk.
# Two nights accommodation at Cox’s Bazar and one night at Saint Martin with twin sharing basis.
# Two complementary breakfast from the resort.
# Any drink, beverage or meal not mentioned above.
# Any personal item.
Price per person
1 pax: $590 /BDT 53100
2 pax: $500/BDT 45000
3 pax: $450/BDT 40500
4 pax or more: $420 /BDT 37800
Please feel free to contact for your customize tour