Itinerary of Cox's Bazar Holiday Tour
Enjoy your holiday at Cox’s Bazar, the longest (120km) unbroken sea beach in the world. The City of British captain Hiram Cox has many things to offer you. You will love to visit and see centuries old Buddhist manuscripts, Buddhist temple, the tropical rainforest of Himchari National Park and the longest sandy beach. You are about to see a beautiful Sunset and captivating moonlit night. Don’t miss the beach biking and parasailing.
By an open-air on Tuktuk, we will bring you to the beach (Inani Beach) full of dead corals. We let you meet the fishermen who fish in the deep ocean by the artistic wooden Boat called Sampan! Walking through the Sampan parking would color your eyes!
You will have a full day to go deep into the beauty and life of Cox’s Bazar. A slow drive through the quiet marine drive street would never stop offering you the roar of the Bay of Bengal and green charms on the other side.
DAY - 01
Fly to Cox’s Bazar
- Taabu pick you up from your hotel in Dhaka city, and start travel to the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (Dhaka). Fly to Cox’s Bazar (1hr.) on the noon flight.
- Upon arrival, receive a Tuktuk from Cox’s Bazar airport and move to the resort (30 minutes ride). Enjoy sunset at the private beach in Cox’s Bazar.
- Overnight at Cox’s Bazar.
DAY - 02
The Beauty and Life of Cox's Bazar
- Taabu picks you from the resort at 10 am.
- Travel to Inani beach by a reserved car.
- Visit artistic wooden boat parking (Sampan) we let you meet with a fisherman. You can hang out with him and know his lifestyle.
- Luckily you can see read sea beach another nature creation. Some parts of cox’s Bazar sea beach being red for some time because of Lal Kakra (red crab).
- Visit Himsori national park.
- Back to the resort and enjoy the sunset from the resort.
DAY - 03
Fly back to Dhaka
- Pick you up from your hotel in Cox’s Bazar and start moving to the Cox’s Bazar Airport by Tuktuk.
- Fly back to Dhaka on the afternoon flight (1hr.).
- Receive from the Dhaka airport upon arrival, transfer you to your hotel.
- And this is the end of cox’s Bazar holiday tour.
PRICE PER PERSON
1 PAX: $700 / BDT 70000
2 PAX: $500 / BDT 50000
3 PAX: $450 / BDT 45000
4 PAX or More: $400 / BDT 40000
➤ Transfer from the hotel to the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (Dhaka).
➤ Air ticket: Dhaka - Cox's Bazar - Dhaka return ticket.
➤ Private vehicle for 2nd-day sightseeing in Cox's Bazar.
➤ Two nights accommodation in a luxury beach resort in Cox's Bazar and complimentary breakfast.
➤ Languages: English, friendly speaking.➤ Air ticket class: Economy class Dhaka - Cox's Bazar - Dhaka.
Remarks for Cox's Bazar Holiday Tour
➤ You are required to wear modest clothing while entering in a mosque or temple.
➤ Tuktuk is a motorized three-wheel auto-rickshaw. This vehicle (Tuktuk) has no air condition facilities.
Things to carry
- Snicker shoes for walk
- Hat/Cap for sun protection
- Sunburn lotion
- Insects spray
Toothpaste & Toothbrush
- Bath soap
- Flash Light